STUDY IN UKRAINE
Study in Ukraine
Ukraine is the second largest country in Europe. This beautiful country adorned with picturesque forested mountains, Black Sea coastline and buildings bedecked with mosaics and frescoes dating back to 11th Century make the country a sight for sore eyes. The country is culturally extremely rich and one will find Scythian tomb relics and catacombs in their capital city Kiev, bearing the inheritance of its long history and culture. It has been coercively establishing itself as a popular choice of Indian students aspiring to study abroad due to the following reasons:
- High Quality Education Ukraine offers world-class education system to the students, providing them with all the necessary amenities for all-round development of the educands.
- Global Recognition of the courses: It is only right to state that the courses offered by the colleges and universities of Ukraine are recognized all over the world.
- Affordable livelihood: Ukraine is considered as one of the top cheapest countries to live. This highlights how affordable it is for Indian students to have an easy livelihood there.
- Medium of Instruction: International students are given the option to choose their medium of instruction between English, Ukrainian and Russian. They are further provided with courses to learn Ukrainian and Russian to make their stay there more comfortable.
- Climate: Ukraine enjoys a moderate climate throughout the year, so Indian students can easily adapt to the climatic condition of the region.
- Travel Discount: International students heading to Ukraine receive 50% travel discount.
- No eligibility tests: Any student possessing the Secondary School Certificate can apply for studying in Ukraine. They do not need to go through the hassle of cracking The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). There are some basic necessities like having a good character, good health and so forth but they are simple factors only.
- Simple and fast VISA attainment process: It is extremely easy for Indian students to obtain Ukraine’s VISA as they do not need to go through any complicated assessment process. Moreover, it is said that Ukraine gives 100% VISA attainability assurance.
- The best choice for MBBS: Pursuing MBBS overseas requires a huge amount of money usually. MBBS being one of the top courses which Indian students have always chosen for decades now, the possibility of studying this course in a country which not only offers spectacular education system and infrastructure but also is cheap, seems bleak. But, Ukraine meets the full criterion. It is remarkable in the field of Medicine. Hence, its fame as a place to pursue MBBS as risen exponentially amongst Indians. Not to forget that apart from the exams necessary for science students to pursue MBBS, one does not need to sit for any other exam to avail the opportunity to study MBBS in Ukraine.
- Gaining European Residency: Completing a degree from any university from Ukraine, opens the door for people to be able to settle in any European country.
BENEFITS OF INDIAN STUDENT:
Apart from all the above mentioned benefits which make opting for Ukraine not only worthwhile but also easy for Indian students, it is important to mention that Ukraine offers more than numerous scholarship programs like SCAR Fellowships in Antarctic Research, HKADC Overseas Arts Administration Scholarships, AIRC International Cancer Research Fellowships and many more.
Education System in Ukraine
There are four levels of educational institutions for Higher Education. The Level I caters vocational education, Level II are colleges and institutes which offer Bachelor’s and Specialist courses, the Level III comprises of conservatories, universities and such educational institutions which offer Bachelor’s, Specialist and Junior Specialist courses. Finally, the Level IV constitutes of Bachelor’s, Master’s and Specialist courses. There are educational universities funded by government, which do not require fees.