STUDY IN CHINA
Study in China
Studying abroad has always been a dream for both students and their parents. Thus, we at Sign Overseas the best overseas education consultant help you in the journey of making this dream come true. However, while deciding the countries you might not have to seek far, look at our neighboring country China.
People’s Republic of China is a part of the Asian continent and has the largest population in the world. Apart from having the fourth largest country with area, it has made rapid advances in areas such as education, infrastructure, high-tech manufacturing, academic publishing, etc. Thus, making it a hub for young achievers who want to grow better.
Why Study in China
- You will get to be a part of a growing trend, as the number of students travelling to China for higher education has doubled in the last 10 years.
- Government is supporting International students via wide range of funding opportunities to attract global students.
- Chinese universities have grown in the international ranking over the past 5 years and have gained respect as a steppingstone for a good career.
Benefits of Indian Students
- Better career prospects topped by the fact that Indian students are not having to look far, many students are preferring China as their educational hub.
- Increased number of scholarships provided by the governments of the two countries under student exchange programs, are pushing Indian students towards China.
- Indian students trying to pursue medical, might choose China because the education provided is validated by the MCI (Medical Council of India).
Education system in China
The higher education in China can be divided into two categories.
- There are universities that offer a four or five-year undergraduate degrees that certify students with an academic degree qualification.
- Other colleges that offer three-year diploma or certificate courses on both academic and vocational subjects.
However, postgraduate, and doctoral programmes can only be offered at the universities.